Hansaplast Elastic plasters are suitable for covering and protecting all types of smaller (minor) wounds.
The material stretches with the skin's movements.
The non-stick woundpad protects and cushions the wound.
The strong adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place.
*Hansaplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
How to Use
Elastic 10 Strips
||Type:||Size:||19 x 65 mm||Quantity:||
Elastic 20 Strips
19 x 65 mm
|Product :||Elastic 100 Strips||Type:||Size:||
19 x 65 mm
1. How often should I change my plaster?Usually, it is recommended to change standard first aid dressings daily due to hygienic reasons.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Hansaplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness,
warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and suppurates?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which plaster should I use for my sensitive skin?
6. Which Hansaplast plasters are waterproof and water-resistant?
The Hansaplast Aqua Protect and Aqua Protect XL/XXL strips are waterproof and will not go off while washing or showering. The Hansaplast Elastic range is water-repellent. The material keeps water on the surface where it beads off. All Hansaplast Universal plasters as well as the Kids plasters are water-resistant.